Wednesday, August 20, 2008

starting to miss you

one of the many layers of feelings that is surfacing quite often at the moment is the missing. I am missing my friends and family. I think it is because over time you develop such an eloquent language with the people you are close to and its hard being unable to speak it now. to communicate the things i see and do with the ease that that language allows. I want you to see things with me and share everything i do with all of you! the friends i have here are vital indeed but they are new and i cannot really e x p e r i e n c e with them. not like i can with all of you.

im ok though! and i know I gotta do it alone.

just missing ya'll a little.

i've posted all my pictures on flickr as meinmihara. go take a look!

. .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're better now. After the physical ailments come the psychological and emotional lows and highs. It's natural to want to share everything in person and we feel as if we're there thanks to your excellent blog, but of course we aren't and it's not the same as being there. So, next April ... a reminder of which are the apricot and plum trees blossoming in the garden and elsewhere in Joburg. Hope those cold fronts abate for a while.

Love,

Darryl & Shay

Anonymous said...

butch up Wendy.