Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend of Wonder

Last week I was starting to feel down about being in Japan. I miss home. The monotony of my job borders on morbid. My town is, honestly speaking, an armpit (close to nice places but smelly in and of itself). Jenkin-san had given me the advice 'Stay active, stay happy!' and you know what, that was my problem indeed. Of course I was miserable in my tiny flat watching dvds and feeling lonely and wretched. The job is boring yes, but in my own time, dammit, i gots to do things rather than lamenting. So, from a much happier Jem in Japan, the next two posts are a run-down of my weekend which saved me from getting onto SAA and coming thefuck home. A weekend of new things that are so new I never knew they were there. Look at photos on flickr.com

Enjoy.

No comments: